Wednesday, January 14

Stampin Up Artisan Blog Hop- Mini Treat Bags

Welcome to this weeks ADT Blog Hop! This week we are sharing the projects that we created for Stampin Up's Facebook page & it is always such a treat to see what all the other ladies have created!
 
We had a box full of so many amazing products but I think I was most excited about the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits! Seriously how stinkin adorable are these & super easy to put together.
 
 
I was a little concerned about the adhesive showing through the vellum but the Fast Fuse worked pretty well. It has become my go to adhesive for everything I make lately.
 
Alrighty I have one more project to show before you head over to visit Sarah-
 
This card was definitely inspired by the fabulous cards Krista shared a couple weeks ago- seriously Jaw On The Floor when I saw those!!!!!


 
My friends came over for a new catalog kick off party & this was the Make n Take I prepared for them.  Everyone was pretty excited to play with the new products & all their cards came out so lovely! 
 
 Ok time to hop along- Sarah always inspires me so I can't wait to see what she has made this week!
 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sarahsagert/blog?directBlogUrl=%2Fblog%2F2027389%2Fentry%2Fstampin_up_artisan_blog_hop20
 
 
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2002591
 
 
Next Person to join My Team gets the Butterfly Basic clear bundle Free!
Contact me for details-
 

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/paperparadise/catalogs
 

9 comments:

  1. Your butterfly card is absoultely gorgeous.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute bags! and I love that card *wink*!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love what you've done with the treat bags Mercedes and your Krista-inspired card is gorgeous! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!! Put my jaw on the floor. You are GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute bags and oh that card! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW so much inspiration!
    I love the card, the mini treatbags, the basket.... i love everything!!!
    Thank you so much for these georgeous projects!
    Many greetings from Germany!
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  7. More greetings from Germany ;)
    The Card is really really beautiful.

    Bye
    Tanja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!